Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience in business administration this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for an Administrative and Project Assistant for the Head of Communication, Engagement and Cooperation Department.
- Coordinate corporate requirements handling at Head of Department level (cascading and explaining to the units, coordinating the data collection, ensuring good quality of data and prepare documents for Head of Department approval);
- Support the units Engagement and Cooperation and Communication with budget definition and portfolio review (coordinate RFCs and performance reports);
- Prepare and organize Department meetings;
- Monitor work plan execution (monitor work plan execution, prepare regular reports to the Head of Department, report on execution at Coordination meetings).
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least B2 level);
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience in performing administrative and project related tasks within international organisations;
- Experience in managing projects, gathering and analysing data and information, quality management, process improvement, public speaking;
- Good knowledge of business administration;
- Proficiency in IT tools (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, internet browsers);
- Behavioural competencies: working with others, analysis and problem solving, drive for results, negotiating, political savvy and strategic agility, speaking in public and creativity.
Assignment: initial contract until 28/02, with possibility of extensions. Expected duration of assignment 1 year.
Salary: approx €1850 per month before taxes.
Work modalities: office work required on at least 1 day per week. Working from home is possible but must be performed within 2 hours from Parma, Italy.
Please send your English Europass CV
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).