Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience in administrative roles this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to work in the Animal and Plant Health department.
- Initiate and follow up on all relevant mandates and procedures sent by the European Commission;
- Collaborate and partner with stakeholders;
- Gather and analyse data and information;
- Encode and verify data in the administrative systems;
- Collaborate with other teams in the department in support of daily work;
- Follow up on general requests and re-direct specific requests or more complex issues to other competent team members;
- Write, edit, proofread documents such as reports, presentations, memos, etc.,
- Support the maintenance and management of databases;
- Run queries and perform searches in the databases;
- Assist in the validation of data and in the preparation and update of periodical activity reports.
- Communicate information to different target audiences.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least B2 level);
- 1 year of relevant working experience in administrative roles;
- Good knowledge of administrative business management and project management, familiarity with EU administration would be considered an asset;
- Proficiency in IT tools, standard office software and electronic management of data;
- Behavioural competencies: self-starter, willing to learn and contribute, engaged, able to work independently and drive tasks to completion; team player; excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Assignment: initial contract 3 months starting from February 2021, with possibility of extensions. Expected duration of assignment 1 year.
Salary: approx €1800 per month before taxes.
Work modalities: initially working from home, relocation to Parma, Italy required in the future.
Please send your English Europass CV