Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience in administrative roles this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to work in the Applications Desk department.
- Administrative support on applications for regulated products;
- Use of new tools in place for applications;
- Support other administrative assistants in their tasks;
- Keep up to date internal monitoring tables;
- Report to possible issues to the coordinator;
- Managing of functional mailboxes;
- Following up deadlines;
- Drafting documents in formal English.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least B2 level);
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience in performing various administrative tasks in multicultural environment;
- Good knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems;
- Proficiency in IT tools, standard office software and electronic management of data;
- Behavioural competencies: customer oriented, excellent team player, ability to switch quickly from one task to the other..
Assignment: initial contract until 30/06 starting from May, with possibility of extensions. Expected duration of assignment 12 months.
Salary: approx €1850 per month before taxes.
Work modalities: initially working from home (Italy), relocation to Parma required in the future.
Please send your English Europass CV
Offerte lavoro simili
- OPERAIO CHIMICO FARMACEUTICO / e-work SpA
- ADDETTO VIGILANZA / e-work SpA
- Addetto consegne pizze a domicilio / e-work SpA
- Operaio caseificio con patente C / Randstad Italia Spa
- OPERATORE DI LINEA - MACCHINISTA / Adecco Italia Spa
- Carrellista uso retrattile / Relizont S.p.A.
- OPERAI/E PER MULTINAZIONALE ALIMENTARE A FORNOVO / Randstad Italia Spa
- Service & Installation Engineer / three star trade (T.S.T)