Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and experience in providing administrative support in international organisations, this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant for the Chief Scientist Office.
Act as focal point for the Chief Scientist Office by providing administrative support and cooperation to its team members. This comprises the following responsibilities:
- Organise, coordinate and support both internal meetings and meetings/events with external participants;
- Prepare relevant meeting documents (agenda, minutes, presentations);
- Write, edit, proofread documents such as correspondence, communication news, reports, presentations, memos, etc.;
- Administer internal communication platforms (such as MS teams, microsites, Sharepoint), and assist with internal communication;
- Handle correspondence by managing the functional mailbox;
- Assist with the planning and preparation of procurement (project) calls, monitoring of its deliverables to support the implementation of the workplan;
- Serve as a back-up for process planner related to planning and reporting activities.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least C1 level);
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience in providing administrative support within international organisations, preferably in the EU environment;
- Experience in and knowledge of: Administrative and clerical procedures and systems; Communication principles; Business management principles;
- Proficiency in IT tools (Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook, Internet browsers);
- Behavioural competencies: working with others; clear written and oral communication; priority setting and planning; analysis and problem solving; communication principles.
Assignment: initial contract of 2 months, with possibility of extensions. Expected duration of assignment 12 months.
Salary: approx €1890 per month before taxes.
Work modalities: office work is required on at least 2 days per week. Remote work is possible within 2 hours from Parma, Italy for the remaining days.
Please send your English Europass CV
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).