Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience in administrative roles within international organisations this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to work in the Digital Transformation department.
- Managing all aspects of meeting organization including agenda preparation and minutes/note taking;
- Provide clerical support for the department;
- Following up deadlines;
- Managing of functional mailboxes;
- Drafting documents in formal English;
- Ensure proper document management;
- Collaborate and partner with stakeholders;
- Gather and analyse data and information;
- Support to the project manager in all tasks related to the projects.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least C1 level);
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience in performing administrative tasks within international organisations;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook);
- Previous experience in minutes taking during meetings and drafting documents in English would be considered an asset;
- Behavioural competencies: Working with others, Analysis and Problem solving; Priority Setting and Planning; Customer Focus.
Assignment: initial contract until 30/09, with possibility of extensions. Expected duration of assignment 1 year.
Salary: approx €1850 per month before taxes.
Work modalities: initially working from home (from Italy only), relocation to Parma required in the future.
Please send your English Europass CV
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).