Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience in supporting project/process management within international organisations this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant for the Engagement and External Relations unit.
- Support the implementation of the focal point work and the pre-accession program;
- Assist in the coordination and/or the handling of budget and meeting organization for the Focal points and IPA program;
- Assist in the coordination and/or the handling of external enquiries around the Focal point work and IPA program;
- Support the organization and preparation of events and other activities involving the focal points and IPA program affiliates;
- Support in the preparation of quarterly/annual reports, briefings, KPI measurement, budget overviews, etc.;
- Support setting up a solid organizational structure to manage both projects.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least C1 level);
- At least 1 year of experience in supporting project/process management, preferably with focus on reporting and financial and meeting organizational aspects;
- Excellent drafting skills (English), coordination and internal and external communication skills, analytical skills;
- Knowledge of European institutions and Agencies, as well as food safety regulations would be considered an asset;
- Behavioural competencies: team player - working with others; analysis and problem solving; drive for results; political savvy and strategic agility; multi-tasking.
Assignment: initial contract of 1/2 months depending on budget availability, with possibility of extensions. Expected duration of assignment 12 months.
Salary: approx. €1940 per month before taxes.
Work modalities: office work is required on at least 2 days per week. Remote work is possible within 2 hours from Parma for the remaining days.
Please provide an English Europass template CV
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).