Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience in administrative roles this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to work in the Feed department.
- Management of applications: providing comments, updating contacts/petitioners, managing Deadlines calendar, liaising with the Applications Desk, managing permissions and withdrawals;
- Management of incoming and outgoing correspondence; data management correspondent;
- Ensure proper document management;
- Collaborate and partner with stakeholders;
- Provide clerical support;
- Gather and analyse data and information.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least B2 level);
- 3 years of relevant working experience in administrative roles;
- Good knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems;
- Familiarity with EU administration would be considered an asset;
- Proficiency in IT tools, standard office software and electronic management of data;
- Behavioural competencies: working with others, analysis and problem solving, priority setting and planning, customer focus, clear written and oral communication.
Assignment: initial contract until 30/06 starting from March, with possibility of extensions. Expected duration of assignment until 31/12.
Salary: approx €1850 per month before taxes.
Work modalities: initially working from home, relocation to Parma, Italy required in the future.
Please send your English Europass CV