Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience in administrative roles within international organisations this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to work in the Front Desk and Workforce Planning unit.
- Provide administrative support on pesticide's applications;
- Use of new tools in place for applications;
- Liaise with other administrative and scientific colleagues;
- Support other administrative assistant in their tasks;
- Keep up to date complex internal monitoring tables in Excel;
- Report possible issues to the coordinator;
- Manage of functional mailboxes;
- Drafting documents in formal English.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least B2 level);
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience in performing various administrative tasks within international organisations;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other IT tools (DMS, APPIAN, IUCLID, Outlook, Teams);
- Good organisational skills and ability to plan parallel tasks respecting deadlines;
- Ability to work in an independent and precise way;
- Ability to maintain clear communication with internal and external stakeholders.
Assignment: initial contract until 31/12/2022, with possibility of extensions. Expected duration of assignment 12 months.
Salary: approx €1940 per month before taxes.
Work modalities: office work is required on at least 2 days per week. Remote work is possible within 2 hours from Parma for the remaining days.
Please provide an English Europass template CV
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).