Would you be interested in joining the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) as an interim via Randstad Italia? If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience in an administrative role this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to work in the Front Desk and Workforce Planning Unit.
EFSA is committed to supporting the careers of people with visible and invisible disabilities that are encouraged to apply to Randstad open positions to be deployed at EFSA. The purpose of EFSA is to be globally accessible to any person regardless of their age, gender, culture, or ability, to foster the greatest degree of independence.
Be responsible for users registration (Account Management) of applicants and laboratory accounts in Salesforce:
- Processing requests for users registration in accordance with the established way of working;
- Liaising with users to request the necessary information to complete the registration;
- Liaising with EFSA Service Desk for completing the process;
- Performing administrative tasks supporting the applications’ workflows in the FDP unit;
- Supporting the receipt and correct registration of application questions in the Appian workflow tool, upload supporting documentation on EvidenceLog and update monitoring tables.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least B2 level);
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience in performing various administrative tasks within international organisations;
- Knowledge of IT tools (Salesforce, DMS, APPIAN, OPEN.EFSA evidence log, outlook, teams, excel);
- Experience on interaction with stakeholders (member states, European Commission, public, applicants) would be considered an asset;
- Good organisational skills and ability to plan parallel tasks respecting deadlines; ability to work in an independent and precise way; Clear communication with internal and external stakeholders; Service oriented.
Assignment: initial contract of 2 or 3 months, with possibility of extensions. Expected duration of assignment 15 months.
Salary: approx €2062 per month before taxes.
Work modalities: office work is required on at least 2 days per week. Remote work is possible within 2 hours from EFSA's premises in Parma, Italy, for the remaining days.
Please provide an English Europass template CV
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy Randstad (https://www.randstad.it/privacy/) ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).