Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience in administrative roles within international organisations this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to work in the Front Desk and Workforce Planning department.
- Provide administrative support on applications for regulated products;
- Use of new tools in place for applications;
- Liaise with other administrative and scientific colleagues;
- Support other administrative assistant in their tasks;
- Keep up to date complex internal monitoring tables in Excel;
- Report possible issues to the coordinator;
- Managing of functional mailboxes;
- Following up deadlines;
- Drafting documents in formal English.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least B2 level);
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience in performing various administrative tasks within international organisations;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook (required), as well as document management system (preferable);
- Previous experience on interaction with stakeholders such as member states, European Commission and the public would be considered an asset;
- Behavioural competencies: customer oriented, excellent team player, ability to switch quickly from one task to the other.
Assignment: initial contract until 31/03, with possibility of extensions. Expected duration of assignment 11 months.
Salary: approx €1850 per month before taxes.
Work modalities: initially working from home within 2 hours from Parma, Italy. In the upcoming months office work will be required on at least 1 day per week.
Please send your English Europass CV
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).