Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience in administrative roles this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to work in the Pesticides Peer Review department.
- Organising meetings;
- Managing of functional mailboxes;
- Preparation of minutes;
- Following up deadlines;
- Drafting documents in formal English;
- Support to the project manager in all tasks related to the projects.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least B2 level);
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in performing various administrative tasks in multicultural environments;
- Good knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems;
- Proficiency in IT tools, standard office software and electronic management of data;
- Behavioural competencies: organisatiional skills; communication; collaboration with different actors; ability to plan.
Assignment: initial contract until 30/06 starting from May, with possibility of extensions. Expected duration of assignment until 2 years.
Salary: approx €1850 per month before taxes.
Work modalities: initially working from home (Italy), relocation to Parma required in the future.
Please send your English Europass CV