Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience in administrative roles within international organisations this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to work in the Risk Assessment Logistics unit.
- Drafting documents in formal English;
- Ensure proper document management;
- Gather and analyse data and information;
- Use of complex Excel table;
- Support the maintenance and management of databases;
- Handle correspondence by managing functional mailboxes;
- Support in establishing methods to ensure high quality planning, follow up on deadlines;
- Contribute to key projects with various degrees of complexity;
- Follow-up project management phases and lifecycle;
- Liaise with other administrative and scientific colleagues.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least B2 level);
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience in performing various administrative tasks within international organisations;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel;
- Previous experience in EU agencies/institutions would be considered an asset;
- Behavioural competencies: analysis and problem solving, attention to details, priority setting and planning.
Assignment: initial contract 2 months, with possibility of extensions. Expected duration of assignment 12 months.
Salary: approx €1940 per month before taxes.
Work modalities: Office work is required on at least 2 days per week. Remote work is possible within 2 hours from Parma for the remaining days.
Please send your English Europass CV
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).