Would you be interested in joining the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) as an interim via Randstad Italia? If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience in administrative roles this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to work in the Risk Assessment Logistics unit.
EFSA is committed to supporting the careers of people with visible and invisible disabilities that are encouraged to apply to Randstad open positions to be deployed at EFSA. The purpose of EFSA is to be globally accessible to any person regardless of their age, gender, culture, or ability, to foster the greatest degree of independence.
- Drafting documents in formal English;
- Ensure proper document management;
- Take care of meetings organisation;
- Gather and analyse data and information;
- Handle correspondence by managing functional mailboxes;
- Support in establishing methods to ensure high quality planning, follow up on deadlines;
- Liaise with other administrative and scientific colleagues.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least B2 level);
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience in performing various administrative tasks within international organisations;
- Good knowledge of IT tools;
- Previous experience in EU agencies/institutions would be considered an asset;
- Behavioural competencies: analysis and problem solving, attention to details, priority setting and planning.
Assignment: initial contract 2 months, with possibility of extensions. Expected duration of assignment 24 months.
Salary: approx €2062 per month before taxes.
Work modalities: office work is required on at least 2 days per week. Remote work is possible within 2 hours from EFSA's premises in Parma, Italy, for the remaining days.
Please send you English Europass CV
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy Randstad (https://www.randstad.it/privacy/) ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).