Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience in administrative roles within international organisations this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for an assistant for an Administrative Assistanto for the Risk Assessment Services Department.
- Provide administrative and technical support in relation to data management, scientific methodologies, scientific partnership including scientific outreach, logistic and support;
- Write, edit, proofread documents in formal English such as correspondence, communication news, reports, presentations, memos, etc.;
- Handle correspondence by managing the functional mail box;
- Follow up deadlines;
- Ensure proper document management;
- Collaborate and partner with stakeholders;
- Gather and analyse data and information;
- Contribute to key projects with various degrees of complexity;
- Follow-up project management phases and lifecycle;
- Research and prepare documents for project related communications.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least C1 level);
- 1 year of relevant working experience in providing administrative support within international organisations, preferably in a scientific environment;
- Skills required: planning; project management support; oral and written communication to support communication plan and activities for different target audiences; clerical and document management.
- Proficiency in IT tools (MS office, O0365 tools);
- Behavioural competencies: working with others; clear written and oral communication; priority setting and planning; analysis and problem solving; communication principles.
Assignment: initial contract until 31/03/2022, with possibility of extensions. Expected duration of assignment 11 months.
Salary: approx €1850 per month before taxes.
Work modalities: initially working from home within 2 hours from Parma, Italy. In the upcoming months office work will be required on at least 1 day per week.
Please send your English Europass CV
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).