Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience in administrative roles within international organisations this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for an Applications Desk Administrative Assistant.
- Support the Applications Desk team on the implementation of new tools for the administrative handing of applications.
- Support the internal handling of the tools, in particular the additional work created by IUCLID.
- Handle correspondence of applications;
- Prepare and deliver specific reporting;
- Ensure proper document management;
- Manage projects;
- Provide administrative support.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least B2 level);
- Minimum 1 year of experience in administrative roles within international organisations;
- Knowledge of Excel, document management system, experience with applications for regulated products (preferable);
- Experience in using Appian, FSCAP for submission of applications, and in handling electronic submision of application would be considered an asset;
- Behavioural competencies: Working with others, Analysis and Problem solving; Priority Setting and Planning; Customer Focus.
Assignment: initial contract until 30/06 starting from May, with possibility of extensions. Expected duration of assignment 1 year.
Salary: approx €1850 per month before taxes.
Work modalities: initially working from home (Italy), relocation to Parma required in the future.
Please provide an English Europass template CV