Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience with applications for regulated products this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for a Applications for Regulated Products Administrative Assistant.
Support the team involved in the project on the update of Applications Desk administrative guidances with the following tasks:
- support the Applications Desk task leader coordinating the contributions;
- update content following agreement with Applications Desk task leader;
- provide administrative support for the update of the 10 guidances simultaneously, including preparing draft documents following latest template, copy-paste text when possible, review references list;
- planning and monitoring deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least B2 level);
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience (writing documents, scientific opinions and guidances, taking notes of meeting);
- Previous experience in a European Agency would be considered an asset;
- Knowledge of Excel, document management system, register of question, applications for regulated products;
- Working with others, Analysis and problem solving, Drive for Results, Customer Focus.
Assignment: first contract until 30th of June, initially working from home
Please provide an English Europass template Cv
Offerte lavoro simili
- SENIOR MAINFRAME ARCHITECT T2A14098 / Teamsoft Servizi Professionali
- SENIOR CLOUD ARCHITECT T2A14099 / Teamsoft Servizi Professionali
- Piegatore lamiera / Randstad Italia Spa
- Buyer / three star trade (T.S.T)
- Responsabile Qualità ISO / three star trade (T.S.T)
- Tecnico informatico / Help Desk / Adecco Italia Spa
- Consulente settore web marketing T52A17748 / Milano Executive Search
- AGRONOMO / e-work SpA