Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience in administrative work within communication departments this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for a communication assistant for the Scientific Journal team.
- Actively support the Scientific Journal team with the launch of the plain language summaries and publication service offer to Member States pilots;
- Collaborate with colleagues and content owners;
- Gather, analyse & process information;
- Editing texts;
- Manage communication channels;
- Manage autonomously small-scale projects;
- Provide overall administrative support.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least C1 level);
- 1 year of relevant working experience in communication departments;
- Experience in and knowledge of communication principles, internal communication, editorial standards, English grammar and spelling;
- Proficiency in IT tools (Office software);
- Behavioural competencies: working with others, analysis and problem solving, priority setting and planning, customer focus, resilience and composure.
Assignment: initial contract until 31/12, with possibility of extensions. Initially working from home.
Please provide an English Europass template CV