Would you like to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience in communication within international organisations this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for a Communication Technical Assistant for the Scientific Journal team.
- Actively support the Journal team with the launch of the Plain Language Summaries pilot;
- Support the development and implementation of the Journal internal and external communication plan;
- Monitor the Journal functional mailboxes, and forward, reply to or follow up on requests;
- Collaborate with colleagues and content owners;
- Gather, analyse & process information;
- Manage communication channels;
- Manage autonomously small-scale projects;
- Provide overall administrative support.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least C1 level);
- 1 year of relevant working experience in communication departments within international organisations;
- Experience in and knowledge of communication principles, internal communication, editorial standards, English grammar and spelling;
- Proficiency in IT tools (Office software);
- Behavioural competencies: working with others, analysis and problem solving, priority setting and planning, customer focus, resilience and composure.
Assignment: initial contract until 30/06, with possibility of extensions. Expected duration of assignment 1 year.
Salary: between €1850 and €2350 per month before taxes depending on years of experience.
Work modalities: initially working remotely (from Italy only), relocation to Parma required in the future.
Please send an English Europass template CV