Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and knowledge of EU law this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for a Content Sanitisation Legal Technical Assistant.
Support the implementation of the new process on Content Sanitisation stemming from the Transparency Regulation programme. In particular:
- Contribute to blackening or unblackening documents, data or information as per the relevant confidentiality decision;
- Perform quality control checks of the sanitisation work to ensure no risks related to innacurate or delayed sanitisation;
- Contribute to the drafting or to the revision of new or existing policies, processes and procedures related to Content Sanitisaiton;
- Assist in presenting and explaining the interpretation of law or legal positions at internal meetings;
- Support the Transparency and Confidentiality Team Leader acting as central contact point towards internal and external stakeholders for transversal reporting matters, including preparation of monitoring tools and relevant advice;
- Provide clerical support (fixing meetings, disseminating communications, preparing presentation material, providing custmer follow-up services, etc.).
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least B2 level);
- At least 2 years of experience in legal departments within international organisations;
- Legal and analytical skills, drafting documents in English, research of case law;
- Knowledge of legislation linked to the EU Food Safety System, European Civil Law, Data Protection, IP rights;
- Behavioural competencies: high level of commitment, political savvy, intellectual horsepower and ability to work with others.
Assignment: initial contract until 30/06 starting from April/May, with possibility of extension. Expected duration of assignment until 31/12.
Salary: between €1850 and €2350 per month before taxes depending on years of experience.
Work modalities: initially working from home (Italy), relocation to Parma required in the future.
Please provide an English Europass template CV