Would you like to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and experience in writing scientific documents and regulated products areas this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for a scientific research officer for the Evidence Management unit.
- Duty officer and data steward activities related to the notification of studies and data collections;
- Management and alignment of terminologies used in regulated products - term lists, phrases lists and catalogues. Specific focus on reuse of codes and integration with catalogue;
- General support to catalogues, revision of hierarchies, addition of new terms in response to requests, support to major and minor catalogue releases;
- System testing - pre data collection opening, bi-annual releases, system updates, integration testing for tools linked to new transparency regulation;
- Supporting mapping for exchange of information between applications;
- General support related to preparation of data collections, data modelling, data management and analysis, definition of standards;
- Contribute to draft and review scientific documents.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least C1 level);
- At least 3 years of experience in evidence and data collection, management and statistical analysis in any of the following areas: Chemistry, Biology/Environmental sciences, Nutrition, Food Technology, Engineering;
- Experience in the use of statistical software and code development in R, Python, KNIME or in SAS;
- Experience/Knowledge in Regulated Products areas and/or dossier preparation (e.g. in the remit of EFSA, ECHA, EMA);
- Experience in writing scientific and/or technical documents (e.g. scientific publications, reports, project plans and reports, guidance documents);
- Experience in the interface between software development and Regulatory Affairs would be appreciated;
- Behavioural competencies: Attention to details ; Work with others ; Focus on Stakeholder Needs ; Analysis and problem solving ; Deal with Ambiguity ; Act with Ethics and Integrity.
Assignment: first contract until 31/12, with possibility of extensions. Initially working from home.
Expected duration of assignment: 2 years
Please provide an English Europass template Cv?
Offerte lavoro simili
- Esperti BI/DWH Parma / Programs & Projects Consulting Srl
- ADDETTO/A BUSTE PAGA / Orienta
- NEOLAUREATO/A ECONOMIA E FINANZA / Orienta
- COORDINATORE DI STRUTTURA / Orienta
- Servizi di Orientamento e Ricerca Lavoro / Orienta
- CARRELLISTA / Orienta
- Operaio azienda alimentare / e-work SpA
- CSV & DATA INTEGRITY CONSULTANT ZONA MILANO/PARMA / Orienta