Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience in web analytics and user testing techniques this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for a Digital Analytics and User Experience Technical Assistant.
- Analyse users' feebacks and behaviour across the organisation's digital channels;
- Help prioritise changes based on users' analysis (audience-driven approach);
- Support in the strategic assessment and conceptualisation of changes required;
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis of user's behaviour on digital platforms.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least C1 level);
- Minimum 2 years of experience in web analytics and user testing techniques;
- Knowledge of usability for web and mobile, as well as of web technologies and design;
- Basic understanding of information architecture and wireframing design would be considered an asset;
- Behavioural competencies: Working with others, Analysis and Problem solving; Priority Setting and Planning; Customer Focus; Resilience and Composure.
Assignment: initial contract until 30/06 starting from May, with possibility of extensions. Expected duration of assignment 1 year.
Salary: between €1850 and €2350 per month before taxes depending on years of experience.
Work modalities: initially working from home (Italy), relocation to Parma required in the future.
Please provide an English Europass template CV