Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and knowledge of ecotoxicology and pesticides this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for a scientific assistant for the Pesticides Peer Review Ecotoxicology unit.
Support the implementantion of the protocol for the revision. In particular:
- Evaluate scientific papers and reports;
- Extract and prepare data for further analysis;
- Generate, collect and collate evidence (data and information), using relevant methodologies;
- Draft clear, concise and structured scientific reports and publications using appropriate scientific terminology;
- Understand and interpret reports in order to compile the evidence;
- Communicate scientific outputs to different target audiences.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least B2 level);
- Knowledge of birds and wild mammals biology and ecology, environmental risk assessment and/or ecotoxicology;
- At least 2 years of working experience in collecting and collating evidence, writing and reviewing scientific documents, analyzing and interpreting data with statistics;
- Communication and English: strong ability to communicate clearly and effectively in both spoken and written English;
- Working with others: ability to work co-operatively with others in teams and across organisational boundaries and respect differences between people.
Assignment: initial contract 3 months starting from February 2021, with possibility of extensions. Expected duration of assignment 1 year.
Salary: between €1800 and €3000 per month before taxes depending on years of experience.
Work modalities: initially working from home, relocation to Parma, Italy required in the future.
Please send your English Europass CV
Offerte lavoro simili
- Operaio addetto ai campioni / e-work SpA
- Service & Installation Engineer / three star trade (T.S.T)
- Montatore elettromeccanico / Adecco Italia Spa
- Neodiplomato per tirocinio / e-work SpA
- Pesatore/miscelatore chimico-farmaceutico / Adecco Italia Spa
- Addetto alla rifilatura / Adecco Italia Spa
- Food Contact Materials Scientific Research Assistant / Randstad Italia Spa
- Macchinista settore chimico/cosmetico / Adecco Italia Spa