Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience in cooperation and international relations this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for an Engagement and External Relations Assistant.
- Support the implementation of the Agency’s Community Management process, including account management and other transversal activities under the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system;
- Assist the development and implementation of guidelines on best practices and innovation for community management;
- Assist in the coordination and/or the handling of internal and external queries regarding CRM product account management and transversal activities from within the Agency;
- Assist in the coordination of inputs and the drafting of supporting documents for ENREL Community Manager and CRM product managers;
- Support the Engagement and External Relations strategic activities by running ecosystem analysis;
- Contribute to timely and effective planning to meet priorities and deadlines within the work programme of the Unit.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least C1 level)
- Master's degree in International Relations or related areas;
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience within European authorities and organisations;
- Excellent communication skills (for both internal and external communication);
- Analytical skills;
- Behavioural competencies: team player, working with others, analysis and problem solving, drive for results, political savvy
Assignment: initial contract of 2 months, with possibility of extension. Expected duration of assignment 12 months.
Salary: approx. €2027 per month before taxes.
Work modalities: office work is required on at least 2 days per week.
Remote work is possible within 2 hours from Parma, Italy for the remaining days.
Please provide an English Europass template Cv
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).