Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience in Engagement and External Relations within European organizations this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for an Engagement and External Relations Officer.
- Coordinate the regular Stakeholder Relations community activities, including stakeholder registration, stakeholder functional mailbox, stakeholder relations webpage;
- Ensure the preparation and dissemination of outreach communication activities towards registered stakeholders (email targeting via CRM);
- Coordinate (in close liaison with the Strategic Engagement Team) the design and implementation of stakeholder relations meetings (e.g. Stakeholder Forum and Stakeholder Bureau);
- Ensure Stakeholder Communities under own responsibility operate under community management principles;
- Participate in meetings of the ENREL Unit, Community Management Team and other organisational meetings, reporting on activities, tasks, targets and deliverables concerning the stakeholder relations communities;
- Ensure optimal use of Stakeholder Relations tools and platforms (e.g. MS Teams, CRM) for the purpose of management of the stakeholder relations communities, including the monthly release of the stakeholder newsletter;
- Ensure appropriate stakeholders relations via various means with the registered stakeholders communities;
- Collaborate to various projects providing feedback on stakeholders engagement and registered stakeholders communities aspects.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least C1 level);
- Good knowledge of Italian;
- At least 3 years of experience in stakeholders engagement;
- Experience in and knowledge of European institutions and Agencies, Stakeholder engagement;
- Excellent drafting skills (English), coordination and internal and external communication skills, analytical skills;
- Knowledge of European institutions and agencies, as well as food safety regulations would be considered an asset;
- Behavioural competencies: team player - working with others; analysis and problem solving; drive for results; political savvy and strategic agility; multi-tasking.
Assignment: initial contract 2 months, with possibility of extension. Expected duration of assignment 5 months.
Salary: approx. €3100 per month before taxes.
Work modalities: Office work is required on at least 2 days per week. Remote work is possible within 2 hours from Parma, Italy for the remaining days.
Please send your English Europass CV
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).