Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and knowledge of oxidation chemistry, analytical chemistry, chemical engineering and water treatment processes this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for an Environmental Risk Assessment scientific assistant for the Pesticides Peer Review unit.
- Support the work needed to enable any contractors to complete alloted tasks;
- Liaise with contractors to clarify aspects of the regulatory framework for both pesticides and water quality;
- Liaise with the European Chemicals Agency;
- Evaluate reports;
- Collecting and collating data from scientific databases;
- Undertaking literature searches and reviews on selected scientific topics;
- Extract and prepare data for further analysis;
- Drafting clear, concise and structured scientific reports and publications using appropriate scientific terminology;
- Planning and monitoring deadlines;
- Writing of meeting minutes.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least B2 level);
- 1 year of relevant working experience;
- Knowledge of oxidation chemistry, analytical chemistry, chemical engineering / water treatment processes, environmental exposure assessment, hydrology in agricultural / horticultural areas, environmental fate and behaviour, environmental exposure and land use;
- Experience in drafting clear, concise and structured scientific reports and publications using appropriate scientific terminology;
- Proficiency in IT tools (MS office, databases, internet browsers);
- Communication and English: strong ability to communicate clearly and effectively in both spoken and written English;
- Working with others: ability to work co-operatively with others in teams and across organisational boundaries and respect differences between people.
Assignment: first contract until 31/12 starting from September, with possibility of extensions. Initially working from home
Please provide an English Europass template Cv
Offerte lavoro simili
- BU DIRECTOR T31A17973 / Hunting Heads Italia S.r.l.
- Operatore rete energia elettrica - IREN / Adecco Italia Spa
- Operatore/operatrice fiscale Langhirano/Fornovo di Taro/Collecchio / Randstad Italia Spa
- PROGETTISTA ELETTRICO / Adecco Italia Spa
- Tecnico informatico junior / Adecco Italia Spa
- ASSISTENTE DI DIREZIONE / e-work SpA
- ADDETTO/A BUSTE PAGA / Orienta
- Servizi di Orientamento e Ricerca Lavoro / Orienta