Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience in european affairs and project management this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for a European Cooperation Technical Assistant.
1. Organise, coordinate and support both internal meetings and meetings with external participants , prepare relevant materials; assist in the coordination of inputs and the drafting of briefings for management/senior management participating to meetings involving Focal Point Network;
2. Write, edit, proofread documents such as reports, presentations, memos, etc., representing complex issues in innovative and simple manner, ensuring the highest level of accuracy and supporting decision making;
3. Ensure standards quality compliance and document management; organise and store relevant documentation according to unit document management structure;
4. Support the maintenance and management of databases;
5. Ensure sensitivity to confidential matters is respected at all levels;
6. Handle correspondence of application through FMBs.
7. Identify key internal and external stakeholders, build-up and maintain constructive relationships, provide administrative support, effectively plan communications and actions ensuring a high level on engagement.
8. Act as a liaison between the Unit and Focal Point Network by providing and requesting information as needed;
9. Draft, edit, and register through correspondence workflow and proofread correspondence;
10. Assist in the coordination and/or the handling of enquiries from Focal Point network.
PLANNING AND MONITORING
11. Assist in the coordination and/or the execution of monitoring and reporting in relation to Focal Point Network activities, in particular on the execution of the Focal Point single programs and tasks;
12. Support in retrieval, review and consolidation of the Focal Points yearly reports;
13. Support actively the organisation and preparation of events and other activities involving Focal Points Network;
14. Support, in close liaison with the finance unit, the preparation of the yearly Focal Points contract renewal.
* Excellent knowledge of English (at least B2 level);
* Between 2 and 4 years of relevant working experience;
* Experience in and knowledge of European affairs and EU institutions;
* Excellent drafting skills (English), coordination and internal and external communication skills, analytical skills;
* Team player - working with others, Analysis and problem solving, Drive for Results, Political Savvy and Strategic Agility, Multi-tasking.
Assignment: initial contract 3 months starting from July, with possibility of extensions. Initially working from home.
Please provide an English Europass template CV