Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and knowledge of EU law this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for a European Law Junior Officer.
Support the implementation of the new processes on Content Sanitisation and Confidentiality Assessment stemming from the Transparency Regulation and support to existing Legal and Assurance Services Unit processes on Litigation, Pre-litigation and Complaints.
- Contribute to blackening or unblackening documents, data or information as per the relevant confidentiality decision;
- Perform quality control checks of the sanitisation work to ensure no risks related to innacurate or deleyed sanitisation;
- Handle requests of confidentiality in accordance with applicable legal framework and latest case law;
- Contribute to the drafting of defences in legal proceedings involving or relating to the company's mission;
- Handle external legal support and coinsels, in pre-litigation and litigation phases;
- Support cases concerning complaints.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least B2 level);
- At least 2 years of experience in legal departments within international organisations;
- Legal and analytical skills, drafting documents in English, research of case law;
- Knowledge of legislation linked to the EU Food Safety System, European Civil Law, EU law including judicial proceedings and/or administrative procedure of EU law, Data Protection, IP rights;
- Behavioural competencies: high level of commitment, political savvy, intellectual horsepower and ability to work with others.
Assignment: initial contract until 30/06 starting from March 2021, with possibility of extension. Expected duration of assignment until 31/12.
Salary: between €1800 and €3000 per month before taxes depending on years of experience.
Work modalities: initially working from home (Italy), relocation to Parma required in the future.
Please provide an English Europass template CV