Would you like to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience in international relations and stakeholders engagement this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for an External Engagement and International Cooperation Assistant.
- Support the implementation of engagement strategies with stakeholders and/or international organisations to assist the awareness building and reputation management of the organisation.;
- Support the implementation of the Large Scale engagement project;
- Assist in the coordination and/or the handling of enquiries from stakeholders, international organisations and/or the public at large;
- Support the coordination of wide processes that stem from legal and regulatory obligations to report to stakeholders and/or international organisations;
- Assist in the coordination and/or the handling of internal enquiries to provide support to staff and senior management who are required to interact with external partners;
- Assist in the coordination and/or the execution of monitoring and reporting in relation to stakeholder, institutional and/or international activities;
- Support actively the organisation and preparation of events and other activities involving institutional and international partners and/or stakeholders;
- Assist in the coordination of inputs and the drafting of briefings for management/senior management participating to meetings involving institutional and international partners and/or stakeholders.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least B2 level);
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience within EU institutions and/or international organisations;
- Experience in and knowledge of International relations, European affairs and EU institutions;
- Technical competencies: excellent drafting skills in English; coordination skills; internal and external communication skills; analytical skills;
- Behavioural competencies: Team player - working with others; Analysis and problem solving; Drive for Results; Political Savvy and Strategic Agility; Multi-tasking.
Assignment: initial contract until 31/12 starting from October, with possibility of extensions. Initially working from home.
Please provide an English Europass template CV
Offerte lavoro simili
- Consulente SAS / Relizont S.p.A.
- Consulente settore web marketing T52A17748 / Milano Executive Search
- STAGE AMMINISTRAZIONE E FINANZA / e-work SpA
- PRODUCT MANAGER PRIVATE LABEL / e-work SpA
- TECNICO INFORMATICO / e-work SpA
- Laureato in informatica / e-work SpA
- Risorse Mainframe T124A18181 / Sialconsulting
- NOC Engineer - Parma/Remoto / omicron consulting srl