Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience in international relations and european affairs this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for an External Engagement and International Cooperation Officer.
Support the external engagement activities of the Strategic Engagement team:
- Support the design, coordination and implementation of the engagement plans;
- Dispatching of information to internal/external stakeholders on behalf of the Team;
- Establishment and implementation of a process/etiquette for the management of internal/external communication through the Team’s functional.
Support the design and implementation of the new operational/working environment of the Strategic Engagement Team:
- WIN/SOP and relevant quality documents;
- Design and implementation of updates on the current DMS, Team and Sharepoint environments to support the activities and archiving needs of the Team in its new configuration;
- Harmonization of existing templates (e.g. engagement plans, briefing documents…) and creation of new ones as needed to operate the new process;
- Creation/curation of operational planning tools;
- Internal communication on the Team’s new mission/activities, including the drafting of slides/presentations for internal use and infographics.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least B2 level);
- Between 3 and 5 years of relevant working experience;
- Experience in and knowledge of international relations, European affairs and EU institutions;
- Excellent drafting skills (English), coordination and internal and external communication skills, analytical skills;
- Knowledge of food safety regulations would be considered an asset;
- Behavioural competencies: team player - working with others; analysis and problem solving; drive for results; political savvy and strategic agility; multi-tasking.
Assignment: initial contract until 31/12, with possibility of extension. Expected duration of assignment 5 months.
Salary: approx. €3000 per month before taxes.
Work modalities: initially working from home (within 2 hours from Parma, Italy), office work is possible on a voluntary basis (up to 50% of the working time). Relocation to Parma required in the future.
Please provide an English Europass template CV
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).