FunctieomschrijvingCandidati per questo lavoro →
Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience in scientific data analysis this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for a Scientific Assistant in the area of Food Enzyme Dietary Exposure.
- Provide support to the Food Ingredients and Packaging unit and in particular to the Food Enzyme sector on dietary exposure assessment;
- Contribute to extract technical information from the dossiers and web and open sources;
- Contribute to compliance with legal and regulatory requirements;
- Contribute to analyse and evaluate data for preparing working documents;
- Contribute to implement projects with the area of responsibility;
- Provide editorial support, including aligning of draft opinions with standard formats;
- Contribute to drafting of preparatory background information;
- Plan and monitor deadlines;
- Provide support to internal and external collaboration initiatives.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least B2 level);
- Master's degree in one or the combination of the following fields: nutrition, food chemistry, food technology, mathematics or physics;
- At least 6 months of relevant working experience in one of the following areas: retrival of quantitative information, scientific data analysis by using statistical functions;
- Knowledge of EU regulations and/or procedures applicable to regulated products and direct experience on enzyme is to be considered as an asset;
- Good IT skills in Window 10 and softwares for word processing, graphic rendering and online meeting organisation.
- Behavioural competencies: working with others, analysis and problem solving, drive for results, good level of autonomy;
Assignment: initial contract 3 months starting from February 2021, with possibility of extensions. Expected duration of assignment 1 year.
Salary: approx €1800 per month before taxes.
Work modalities: initially working from home, relocation to Parma, Italy required in the future.
Please provide an English Europass template Cv