Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency based in Parma, Italy? If you have a good proficiency in English and knowledge of chemical risk assessment this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for a Genotoxicology Scientific Research Officer.
- provide scientific support to activities of the unit in the area of new methodologies and of the working group on genotoxicity (e.g. organising meetings, drafting secretary's notes, contribute to the preparation of working documents, search, collect and collate scientific data);
- Perform scientific assessments;
- Analyse and interpret scientific data;
- Write scientific documents;
- Generate, collect and collate scientific evidence.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least B2 level);
- Knowledge of one of the following fields of research: general toxicology, genotoxicology, in vitro and in silico approaches in toxicology, chemical risk assessment;
- At least 3 years of experience in collecting and collating evidence, writing and reviewing scientific documents, analyzing and interpreting data with statistics;
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams);
- Behavioural competencies: work with others, act with ethics and integrity.
Assignment: initial contract until 30/06 starting from May, with possibility of extensions. Expected duration of assignment 1 year.
Salary: between €1800 and €3000 per month before taxes depending on years of experience.
Work modalities: initially working from home (Italy), relocation to Parma required in the future.
Please send your English Europass CV