Would you like to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and experience in the field of food/feed analytical chemisty and risk assessment this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for a Scientific Officer in the field of GMO Risk Assessment.
- Provide scientific and administrative support to the activities of the respective panel and working groups (i.e. preparation of working documents, scientific opinions, etc.);
- Contribute to data collection and collation aimed at preparing scientific materials;
- Contribute to analyse and evaluate data for preparing working documents related to the scientific assessment;
- Contribute to draft and review scientific outputs through the provision of evidence-based risk assessment;
- Contribute to manage contracts and procurements, including monitoring procedures.
- ?Excellent knowledge of English (at least B2 level);
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience;
- Experience in generating, collecting and collating evidence, writing and reviewing scientific documents, performing scientific assessment;
- Knowledge of data and information management, food/feed analytical chemistry, risk assessment methodologies;
- Basic knowledge of toxicology would be considered an asset;
- Proficient use of IT tools (MS office, databases, internet browsers);
- Behavioural competencies: deal with ambiguity; act with ethics and integrity; focus on stakeholder needs; plan and measure for results; work with others.
Assignment: first contract until 31/12, with possibility of extensions. Initially working from home.
Please provide an English Europass template Cv?