Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience in human resources this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for an HR Administration Technical Assistant for the People Services team.
Provide support to the HRS in charge of both HRS tasks and payroll assistant's tasks:
- Contribute to the preparation and roll-out of additional Sysper modules;
- Assist with trainee intakes and induction/onboarding;
- Assist the HRS/payroll assistant with daily administrative tasks depending on the areas of need (e.g. newcomers, info sessions, payroll related tasks, leave management, certificates for staff, etc.)
- Manage absences for all categories of staff;
- Ensure proper filing of documents into the archive for both HRS and payroll assistant.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least C1 level);
- At least 2 years of relevant HR working experience, preferably related to HR administration;
- Good knowledge of HR principles in the areas of business administration and finance;
- Behaviourial competences: working with others, clear written and oral communication; resilience and composure; analysis and problem solving; priority setting and planning;
Assignment: initial contract until 31/12, with possibility of extensions. Expected duration of assignment 12 months.
Salary: approx €2480 per month before taxes.
Work modalities: Office work is required on at least 2 days per week. Remote work is possible within 2 hours from Parma for the remaining days.
Please send your English Europass CV
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).