Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience in human resources this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for a HR administrative assistant in the Talent Selection team.
'The interim will provide central administrative support to the the team for the transactional activities and namely:
- Provide administrative support to recruiters in all phases of the recruitment process including: preparation of vacancies and questionnaires for the publication in Taleo, provision of administrative support to the Selection Board and managing the correspondance with candidates;
- Support the management of the recruitment mailbox;
- Prepare tables and reports using Taleo and other sources.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least C1 level)
- At least 1 year of relevant HR working experience;
- Good knowledge of HR principles in the area of selection and recruitment;
- Hands-on experience with Oracle Taleo;
- Behaviourial competences: working with others, cooperation as well as ability to work autonomously; learning agility; problem solving; communication with different types of stakeholders;
- Proficiency in IT tools, standard office software and electronic management of documents and data.
Assignment: initial contract until 30/06 starting from February/March, with possibility of extensions. Expected duration of assignment until end of 2021.
Salary: approx €1800 per month before taxes.
Work modalities: initially working from home, relocation to Parma, Italy required in the future.
Please send your English Europass CV