Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and knowledge of human nutrition research this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for a Scientific Research Assistant in the area of Human Nutrition.
- Undertaking literature searches and contribute to reviews on selected scientific topics;
- Contribute to the preparatory work on Scientific Opinions in the area of Human Nutrition including infant nutrition;
- Manage all references in EndNotes. Identify and manage conflicts arising from the appraisal of individual intervention/observational studies by working group experts. Technical support with the organisation of meetings;
- Contribute to compliance with legal and regulatory requirements;
- Contribute to analyse and evaluate data for preparing working documents;
- Draft background documents and present them to senior scientific staff and experts;
- Plan and monitor deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least B2 level);
- Master's degree in Food Science, Chemistry, Nutrition, or a related life science area;
- 1 year of relevant working experience in drafting clear, concise and structured scientific reports and publications using appropriate scientific terminology;
- Knowledge of human nutrition research would be considered an asset;
- Ability to extract, compile and analyse data and scientific information from various fields;
- Proficiency in IT tools, standard office software and electronic management of documents and data;
- Behavioural competencies: ability to work with others, team player, ability to communicate and interact with experts;
Assignment: initial contract until 30/09, with possibility of extension. Expected duration of assignment 1 year.
Salary: approx €1850 per month before taxes.
Work modalities: initially working from home (from Italy only), relocation to Parma required in the future.
Please provide an English Europass template Cv
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).