We're looking for a Storage IT Specialist for Client on Traditional and Cloud environments (AWS, Azure, Google, IBM).
The Storage IT Specialist will use in-depth expertise to manage large storage farm, based on different technogies and different manufacturer.
Tasks will include, but not limited to support, implement and manage storage large configurations/environments, Disaster Recovery management, Security compliance.
You will become an escalation point for any client problem or issue.
You will be also responsible to interface directly with clients and help steer them towards solutions and designs consistent with the organization offerings to newer Cloud and traditional technologies.
Examples of tasks are listed below (not limited to):
• Support organization on technical solutions to best meet technical needs
• configure storage or san devices according technical and security best practices
• update storage or san devices based on manufacturer requirements
• support daily customers change requests
• Build technical capacity by demonstration and mentorship of others as Subject Matter Expert (SME)
Required Professional Expertise
• A proven track record of management expertise on large-scale Storage environments
• Cloud technologies experience
• Understanding of Unix/Linux and virtualization technologies
• Ability to adapt quickly to changing technology requirements
• Strong communication, presentation, and documentation skills
• Able to navigate fast paced and rapidly evolving environments
Required Technical Experience
• A proven experience on DELL/EMC DataDomain
• Experienced on Cisco SAN
• Experienced on Netapp
• Knowledge on AIX
• Knowledge on VMWare vSphere (latest version)
• Knowledge on Microsoft Windows Server (latest version)
At least one between:
• A proven track record on EMC Storage Family: EMC VPLEX - PowerMax - ECS
• A proven track record on Pure Storage FlashArray
• Cloud platform: Certified Fundamentals on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, IBM Cloud (at least 1 of them)
• Experienced Red Hat
Categoria Professionale: Infrastruttura IT / DBA
Città: Parma (Parma)
- Parlato: Buono
- Scritto: Buono
- Comprensione: Buono
- Full Time