Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and knowledge of EU law this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for a Legal Assistant to work on Competing Interest Management.
Support Competing Interests Management (CIM) operations providing input to staff dedicated to this function.
- assist with the implementation of the CIM process responsibilities such as screening of Declaration of Interests (DoIs) of experts, staff, selection board members, etc, and provide instructions to scientific Units on the implementation of DoIs related policies and applicable standards;
- classification of organisations linked to the DoIs assessment;
- complete compliance and veracity checks;
- perform legal research activities, prepare legal advice and draft documents and correspondence;
- liaise with other legal, administrative and scientific colleagues;
- provide clerical support (fixing meetings, disseminating communications, preparing presentation material, providing customer follow-up services, etc.).
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least C1 level);
- At least 1 year of experience in legal departments within international organisations;
- Legal and analytical skills, drafting documents in English, research of case law;
- Knowledge of legislation linked to the European Civil Law, EU law including judicial proceedings and/or administrative procedure of EU law, Data Protection, IP rights;
- Behavioural competencies: high level of commitment, political savvy, intellectual horsepower and ability to work with others.
Assignment: initial contract until 30/06, with possibility of extension. Expected duration of assignment until 31/12.
Salary: approx. €1890 per month before taxes.
Work modalities: office work is required on at least 2 days per week. Remote work is possible within 2 hours from Parma for the remaining days.
Please provide an English Europass template CV
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).