Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and knowledge of EU law this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for a Legal Assistant to handle Public Access to Documents.
Assist the case handlers in charge of the processing of Public Access to Documents (PAD) application for the sanitisation process.
- Collaborate with the Scientific Units for: (i) extraction and screening of documents and data; (ii) masking commercial and technical information; (iii) assessing exceptions, legal risks and documenting them;
- Analysis and reports of legal publications and materials and of relevant decisions/opinions of EU bodies;
- Provide clerical support (fixing meetings, disseminating communications, preparing presentation material, providing customer follow-up services).
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least C1 level);
- At least 1 year of experience in legal departments within international organisations;
- Legal and analytical skills, drafting documents in English, research of case law;
- Knowledge of legislation linked to the EU Food Safety System, European Civil Law, EU law including judicial proceedings and/or administrative procedure of EU law, Data Protection, IP rights;
- Behavioural competencies: high level of commitment, political savvy, intellectual horsepower and ability to work with others.
Assignment: initial contract until 30/06, with possibility of extension. Expected duration of assignment until 31/12.
Salary: approx. €1890 per month before taxes.
Work modalities: office work is required on at least 2 days per week. Remote work is possible within 2 hours from Parma for the remaining days.
Please provide an English Europass template CV
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).