Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and experience in legal administrative roles this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for a Confidentiality Assessment Assistant to work in the Legal Affairs Services unit.
Support the implementation of the new process on content sanitisation stemming from the transparency regulation programme. In particular:
- perform preparatory work for confidentiality assessments and decisions;
- contribute to blackening or unblackening documents, data or information as per the relevant confidentiality decision;
- perform quality control checks of the sanitisation work to ensure no risks related to inaccurate or delayed sanitisation;
- contribute to the drafting or to the revision of new or existing policies, processes and procedures related to content sanitisation;
- assist in presenting and explaining the interpretation of law or legal positions at internal meetings;
- support the transparency and confidentiality team leader acting as central contact point towards internal and external stakeholders for transversal reporting matters, including preparation of monitoring tools and relevant advice;
- provide clerical support (fixing meetings, disseminating communications, preparing presentation material, providing customer follow-up services, etc.).
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least C1 level);
- at least 1 year of experience in legal administrative roles, preferably in a EU institution;
- good knowledge of business management principles, administrative and clerical procedures and systems, communication and project management principles;
- behavioural competencies: high level of commitment, political savvy, intellectual horsepower and ability to work with others.
Assignment: initial contract 2 months, with possibility of extensions. Expected duration of assignment 12 months.
Salary: approx €1940 per month before taxes.
Work modalities: Office work is required on at least 2 days per week. Remote work is possible within 2 hours from Parma for the remaining days.
Please send your English Europass CV
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).