Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and experience in administrative roles this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for a Content Sanitisation Technical Assistant to work in the Legal and Assurance Services department.
Support the implementation of the new process on Content Sanitisation stemming from the Transparency Regulation programme. In particular:
- Contribute to blackening or unblackening documents, data or information as per the relevant confidentiality decision;
- Perform quality control checks of the sanitisation work to ensure no risks related to innacurate or delayed sanitisation;
- Contribute to the drafting or to the revision of new or existing policies, processes and procedures related to Content Sanitisaiton;
- Assist in presenting and explaining the interpretation of law or legal positions at internal meetings;
- Support the Transparency and Confidentiality Team Leader acting as central contact point towards internal and external stakeholders for transversal reporting matters, including preparation of monitoring tools and relevant advice;
- Provide clerical support (fixing meetings, disseminating communications, preparing presentation material, providing custmer follow-up services, etc.).
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least B2 level);
- At least 2 years of experience in administrative roles, preferably in a Legal or Scientific environment;
- Good knowledge of business management principles, administrative and clerical procedures and systems, communication and project management principles;
- Proficiency in IT tools, standard office software and electronic management of data (MS Office, DMS, etc.);
- Behavioural competencies: high level of commitment, political savvy, intellectual horsepower and ability to work with others.
Assignment: initial contract until 31/12, with possibility of extension.
Salary: between €1850 and €2350 per month before taxes depending on years of experience.
Work modalities: initially working from home (within 2 hours from Parma, Italy), office work is possible on a voluntary basis (up to 50% of the working time).
Please provide an English Europass template CV
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).