Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency based in Parma, Italy? If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience in writing scientific documents this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for a Mammalian Toxicology Scientific Research Officer.
- Peer review of the mammalian toxicology section of pesticides active substances;
- Analysing and commenting Assessment Reports;
- Preparatory work and participation to experts meetings;
- Drafting and finalising conclusions and related background documents;
- Provide administrative and scientific support to the PPR panel and working groups;
- Ensure coordination with European, National and International stakeholders;
- Generate, collect and collate evidence;
- Perform a scientific assessment;
- Write and review scientific documents;
- Communicate scientific outputs to different target audiences.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least B2 level);
- Master's degree or above in life sciences (i.e. Food Science, Biotechnology; Chemistry, Biology, Data Science, Veterinary Medicine; Bioinformatics, Environmental, etc.);
- Knowledge of Mammalian toxicology, scientific risk assessment, data and information management;
- At least 2 years of working experience in collecting and collating evidence, writing and reviewing scientific documents, analyzing and interpreting data with statistics;
- Working with others, analysis and problem solving, drive for results, resilience and composure, communication.
Assignment: initial contract 3 months starting from February 2021, with possibility of extensions. Expected duration of assignment 2 years.
Salary: between €1800 and €3000 per month before taxes depending on years of experience.
Work modalities: initially working from home, relocation to Parma, Italy required in the future.
Please send your English Europass CV