Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience in managing media relations this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for a Media Relations Assistant for the Communication unit.
Supporting Media Relations officers in the delivery of the following tasks related to media reporting and analysis:
- Media reporting | Produce media coverage daily reports;
- Media analysis | Analyse media coverage against the Key Performance Indicators;
- Media analysis |Support the Media Relations Team in establishing new, credible Key Performance Indicators for media impact assessment;
- Media reporting | Manage the press mailbox by feeding .xls database logging interactions with journalists;
- Provide overall admin support to Media Relations officers.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least C1 level);
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience in communication departments;
- Experience in identify, collect and collate evidence; carry out data management activities; ensure proper document management; manage media relations; provide administrative support;
- Knowledge of media monitoring and listening tools would be considered an asset;
- Behavioural competencies: ethics and integrity; working with others; dealing with ambiguity; planning work for results.
Assignment: initial contract of 2 months, with possibility of extension. Expected duration of assignment 12 months
Salary: approx. €1890 per month before taxes
Work modalities: office work is required on at least 2 days per week. Remote work is possible within 2 hours from Parma for the remaining days
Please provide an English Europass template cv
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).