Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience in multimedia production and development this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for a communication assistant dealing with multimedia development.
- Support the production of multimedia products (infographics, data visualisation, animations, videos etc.) by:
- liaising with internal stakeholders;
- carrying out research and providing recommendations on best practices;
- gathering and providing feedback to Communication staff and contractors;
- performing quality checks.
- Conception and development of multimedia content to be used on social media: animated GIFs, simple editing videos and images, etc.
- Manage uploading of videos on YouTube, translation of subtitles and uploading on YouTube or other platforms.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least C1 level);
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in communication departments, preferrably relating to the development of multimedia content;
- Skills required: communication principles, editorial standards, proofreading of texts, English grammar and spelling, planning and coordination, project management, gather and analyse data and information;
- Behavioural competencies: working with others, priority setting and planning, customer focus, analysis and problem solving.
Assignment: initial contract 3 months starting from July, with possibility of extensions. Initially working from home.
Please provide an English Europass template CV