Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and knowledge of human nutrition this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for a research assistant for the Nutrition unit.
- Extracting data from scientific publications on human studies for subsequent data syntheses;
- Collation of data (e.g. from the outcome of a public consultation);
- Maintenance of the literature database in EndNote (a reference manager software);
- Formatting and editing of documents in Word and Excel;
- Double checking contents;
- Drafting background documents and presenting them to senior scientific staff and experts;
- Liaising with other Units and experts on ongoing projects.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least B2 level)
- Graduate in Human Nutrition, Food Science or a related life science areas;
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience;
- Experience in extracting, compiling and analysing data, writing and reviewing scientific documents;
- Knowledge of food science, nutrition, food technology, food microbiology, toxicology;
- Proficient use of IT tools (MS office, databases, internet browsers);
- Ability to work with others, team player, ability to communicate and interact with experts.
Assignment: initial contract 1-2 months starting from June, with possibility of extensions. Initially working from home.
Please provide an English Europass template Cv
Offerte lavoro simili
- PERITO JR CONDUTTORE DI IMPIANTO AUTOMATICO / Adecco Italia Spa
- Montatore elettromeccanico / Adecco Italia Spa
- Progettista elettrotecnico / Adecco Italia Spa
- Operaio Turnista Settore Chimico / Adecco Italia Spa
- BU DIRECTOR T31A17973 / Hunting Heads Italia S.r.l.
- Lamierista/Piegatore / Adecco Italia Spa
- Operatore macchine utensili CNC / Adecco Italia Spa
- Rettificatore senior / Randstad Italia Spa