Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and knowledge of human nutrition research this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for a Scientific Assistant in the area of Human Nutrition.
- Undertaking literature searches and contribute to reviews on selected scientific topics;
- Contribute to the preparatory work on Scientific Opinions in the area of Human Nutrition including infant nutrition;
- Manage all references in EndNotes. Identify and manage conflicts arising from the appraisal of individual intervention/observational studies by working group experts. Technical support with the organisation of meetings;
- Contribute to compliance with legal and regulatory requirements;
- Contribute to analyse and evaluate data for preparing working documents;
- Draft background documents and present them to senior scientific staff and experts;
- Plan and monitor deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least B2 level);
- Master's degree in Food Science, Chemistry, Nutrition, or a related life science area;
- 1 year of relevant working experience in drafting clear, concise and structured scientific reports and publications using appropriate scientific terminology;
- Ability to extract, compile and analyse data and scientific information from various fields;
- Proficiency in IT tools, standard office software and electronic management of documents and data;
- Behavioural competencies: ability to work with others, team player, ability to communicate and interact with experts;
Assignment: initial contract until 30/06 starting from March 2021, with possibility of extension. Expected duration of assignment until end of 2021.
Salary: approx €1850 per month before taxes.
Work modalities: initially working from home, relocation to Parma, Italy required in the future.
Please provide an English Europass template Cv
Offerte lavoro simili
- Operaio alimentare -collocamento mirato ex art. 1 L.68/99. / Adecco Italia Spa
- Addetto revisioni auto / Adecco Italia Spa
- ADDETTO ALL'IMBOTTIGLIAMENTO / e-work SpA
- OPERAIO CHIMICO FARMACEUTICO / e-work SpA
- Addetto consegne pizze a domicilio / e-work SpA
- Assistente organizzativo T178A21553 / SI SRL
- Buyer/ Acquisitore di materiale elettrico / elettromeccanico / Adecco Italia Spa
- ADDETTO VIGILANZA / e-work SpA