Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency based in Parma, Italy? If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience in administration/project management this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for a Scientific Officer working on the applications for pesticide assessment.
Support the Applications Helpdesk team in the scientific assessment of applications for pesticides using IUCLID with the following tasks:
- provide support to applicants and other stakeholders;
- address the questions from stakeholders on the various tools and process;
- provide guidances for submitting an applications; completness check;
- electronic submission of structured data;
- manage and coordinate projects;
- organise meetings and working groups;
- providing administrative support.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least B2 level);
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience in project management and coordination, administrative support, managing stakeholders' relationships; preferably in the EU environment;
- Knowledge of pesticides assessment and scientific check of applications would be considered an asset;
- Full proficiency in IT tools, particularly in Excel and document management system.
- Working with others, analysis and problem solving, drive for results, customer focus.
Assignment: initial contract 3 months starting from February 2021, with possibility of extensions. Expected duration of assignment 2 years.
Salary: between €1800 and €3000 per month before taxes depending on years of experience.
Work modalities: initially working from home, relocation to Parma, Italy required in the future.
Please send your English Europass CV