Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience in project management roles within international organisations this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for a Project Administrative Assistant to work in the Transformation Services Unit.
- Support to project/programme management, meeting organization, reporting on milestones/deliverables, notes/minutes taking;
- Defines requirements for reporting and communication;
- Advises on project management tools and administrative services;
- Manages the project documentation (versioning, archiving, etc.);
- Follow-up project management phases and lifecycle;
- Ensure compliance is met in the implementation of the project;
- Maintain constructive relationships with stakeholders;
- Act as a liaison between the Unit and stakeholders by providing and requesting information as needed.
- Excellent knowledge of English (C1 level or above);
- At least 1 year of experience in project/process management within international organisations;
- Past working experience in a scientific environment would be considered an asset;
- Behavioural competencies: ability to communicate effectively, ability to work in a team as well flexibility, ability to set priorities and to ensure deadlines are met;
- Proficiency in IT tools, standard office software and electronic management of documents and data.
Assignment: initial contract until 3/12, with possibility of extensions. Expected duration of assignment 6 months.
Salary: approx €1940 per month before taxes.
Work modalities: office work is required on at least 2 days per week. Remote work is possible within 2 hours from Parma, Italy for the remaining days.
Please provide an English Europass template CV
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).