Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience in project management this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for a Project Management Assistant.
- Contribute to projects with various degrees of complexity;
- Follow up project management phases and lifecycle;
- Research and prepare documents for projects related communications;
- Provide support as project planner;
- Define develop processes and sub-processes;
- Write, edit, proofread documents such as reports, presentations, memos, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least B2 level);
- 2 years of experience in project and programme management within international organisations;
- Knowledge of LEAN Practice, Financial Processes and/or Supplier Management would be considered an asset;
- Behavioural competencies: Drive for results; Successful experience in working in a multicultural and scientific environment; Proven capacity in working with various stakeholders with different views; Resilience and prioritisation of tasks under high-workload periods.
Assignment: initial contract until 30/06 starting from May, with possibility of extensions. Expected duration of assignment 8 months.
Salary: approx €1850 per month before taxes.
Work modalities: initially working from home (Italy), relocation to Parma required in the future.
Please provide an English Europass template CV