Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience in project management within international organisations this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for an Project Management Assistant for the Applications Desk department.
- to support the officers with the development of tools supporting the project implementation;
- to collect issues/bugs from the user experience and list them in a well organised manner;
- to monitor the progress of issues/bugs and update the coordinator with their status;
- to support various officers in charge of the tool implementations (FSCAP, APPIAN, OPEN.EFSA, azzure);
- Contribute to projects with various degrees of complexity;
- Follow up project management phases and lifecycle;
- Research and prepare documents for projects related communications;
- Write, edit, proofread documents such as reports, presentations, memos, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least B2 level);
- At least 1 year of experience in project and programme management within international organisations;
- Knowledge of project management cycle;
- Proficiency in IT tools (Excel), standard office software and electronic management of data;
- Behavioural competencies: working with others, analysis and problem solving, drive for results, good level of autonomy.
Assignment: initial contract until 30/06 starting from May, with possibility of extensions. Expected duration of assignment 12 months.
Salary: approx €1850 per month before taxes.
Work modalities: initially working from home (Italy), relocation to Parma required in the future.
Please provide an English Europass template CV