Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and experience in carrying out literature reviews this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for a Technical Assistant for the Assessement and Methodological Support unit.
Deliver support to projects and processes within the Assessment and Methodological Support unit and other units with a focus on the library services.
Provide support to the information scientist by:
- Executing searches in scientific literature databases according to pre-defined search strings or search strings set up together with the information scientist;
- Carrying out literature reviews;
- Creating reports of the outcome of the searches in the format requested;
- Plan and monitor deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least B2 level);
- Bachelor's degree or above in life sciences areas;
- 1 year of relevant working experience in supporting scientific literature retrieval, collect scientific evidence and drafting scientific reports;
- Proficiency in IT tools, standard office software and electronic management of documents and data;
- Behavioural competencies: Service minded, working with others, analytical skills, flexibility.
Assignment: initial contract until 30/06 starting from April, with possibility of extensions. Expected duration of assignment 1 year.
Salary: between €1850 and €2350 per month before taxes depending on years of experience.
Work modalities: initially working from home (Italy), relocation to Parma required in the future.
Please provide an English Europass template Cv